Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Just a few words about the Hey Mommy! site. This is just good stuff to know, as online consumers.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Occasionally, you may find useful links to products and other advertisements throughout the site. This is called affiliate marketing. I may receive a commission from companies when products are purchased after clicking through a link on this site. The price remains the same for you.
I do my very best to recommend products that I love and use myself.
Hey Mommy! is a participant in the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca/.com.
Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings or heading over to www.aboutads.info for more information.
Cookies are also often used in affiliate links. That means if you click on a link here, but don’t buy anything at that time, a cookie may be placed in your browser, for future tracking. Cookies usually last anywhere from 30-90 days, sometimes up to one year. So if you head back to that site/product at a later time, the original link may receive the credit for sending you there.
Privacy: Your privacy is important to me and is kept strictly confidential. Names and emails collected are for my email newsletter purposes only.
Guest posting: Hey Mommy! would love for you to share your great content with us, and of course, I welcome guest posting opportunities elsewhere. Just send me an email or say Hi! on Facebook and we can start sharing with each other.
Photos/Content: Copying or using any photos, pictures, or content found within Hey Mommy! is not allowed. Hey Mommy! retains all copyright permissions. You can link back to Hey Mommy! if you would like to share something with your readers, just please make sure to give credit to Hey Mommy! and let me know about it, so I can check it out and share your site on my platforms as well.
Want to guest post on Hey Mommy! or share some Hey Mommy! content or post on your site? Hey, you’re awesome! Reach out at email@example.com or via the Hey Mommy! Facebook page.
The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Hey Mommy aka Heather. Please note that I am not a dietitian, physician, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. The information on this website is NOT intended as medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the care of a qualified health care professional. Always consult your doctor for all diagnoses, treatments and cures for any diseases or conditions, as well as before changing your health care regimen.
The content on Hey Mommy is based upon personal experience, preference, education and expertise in the field of health and wellness. To remain ethical and transparent to my valued readers, I provide full disclosure of relationships I have with brands (including affiliations) when writing about a product.
The views and opinions expressed on Hey Mommy are always that of the author (be it Heather or the guest author). Compensation will never influence my opinion of a product, nor will I ever promote a brand or product that I do not fully support. I will only share brands and products that align with the mission of Hey Mommy and the best interests of my readers.
PRIVACY & DATA COMPLIANCE
Data Protection Principles
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
Cookies and other technologies we use
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
- Identifying the areas of our website that you have visited
- Personalizing content that you see on our website
- Our website analytics
- Remarketing our products or services to you
- Remembering your preferences, settings, and login details
- Targeted advertising and serving ads relevant to your interests
- Affiliate marketing
- Allowing you to post comments
- Allowing you to share content with social networks
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use the information we receive from you to:
- Provide our products and services you have requested or purchased from us
- Personalize and customize our content
- Make improvements to our website
- Contact you with updates to our website, products, and services
- Resolve problems and disputes
- Contact you with marketing and advertising
that we believe may be of interest to you
COMMUNICATIONS AND EMAILS
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when you registered as a member or user. We may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates unless you have opted out of receiving such information. You can change your contact preferences at any time through your account or by sending us an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. These websites are not under our control and are not subject to our privacy notice. These websites will likely have their own privacy notices. We have no responsibility for these websites and we provide links to these websites solely for your convenience. You acknowledge that your use of and access to these websites are solely at your risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these websites to see hw they treat your Personal Data.